Query the database
Size limit queries
To guarantee proper functioning of dynamic access to the statistical data and reasonable response times, a limit of 10,000 records per query has been set. An error message appears if this limit is exceeded.
If your query exceeds 10,000 records, it should be divided into several smaller queries.
In format 1, the number of countries selected multiplied by the number of items selected must not exceed 10,000. It is not possible to select all countries and all items in a single query.
- If all countries are selected, not more than 40 items can be selected
- If all items are selected, not more than 100 countries can be selected
In format 2, the number of years selected also comes into the calculation: the number of countries multiplied by the number of items multiplied by the number of years must not exceed 10,000.
- If all countries are selected, approximately 40 items can be selected for one year, 20 for two years, ten for four years, four for ten years, or two for 20 years
- If all items are selected, approximately 100 countries can be selected for one year, 50 for two years, 25 for four years, ten for ten years, or five for 20 years
1. General information
2. Regulatory information
4. Postal establishments
5. Financial results
6. Revenue by postal product
9. Letter post
10. Express items and postal parcels
11. Other traffic information
12. Postal financial services
- Download [46kB]