Universal POST*CODE® DataBase
A world postcode database containing the postcodes of 192 member countries.
Use the POST*CODE® DataBase to look up, validate, cleanse or customize (by geographical region or country) addresses worldwide.
- Your objective: Improve the processing of international letter-post items, postal parcels and financial services.
- Our objective: Satisfy your address quality requirements.
Our activities cover the collection, analysis and processing of international postal data with a view to improving the quality of international addressing and postcodes.
We develop tailor-made solutions for the cleansing, validation and standardization of international address files.
Universal POST*CODE® DataBase Licence Documents
Updated: May 2019.
- Non-disclosure agreement
- Exhibits 1,2,3,4
- Data use declaration
- Download [3MB]
POST*CODE® update: 2019.2
1. Updated data sets and update description
2. List of data sets and database volume
3. Territories, countries subdivisions and interrelated data sets
4. Territories, country subdivisions and interdependent data sets
5. Description of files
6. Description of the structure of folders on CD/FTP in the deliveries
- Download [2MB]