In this open webinar, the UPU .POST team will invite experts and practitioners to provide insight into the latest ransomware trends, statistics, and facts, such as supply chain attacks, double extortion, and ransomware as a service (RaaS). Participants will learn about available best practices and resources to prevent and respond to ransomware attacks.
Thursday, 27 April 2023, 11:00 - 12:30
Online on Zoom, live stream on UPU TV
- Prof. Jorij Abraham, General Manager, ScamAdvisor | Global Anti-Scam Alliance
- Matt Hull, Global Head of Cyber Threat Intelligence, NCC Group
- John Brown, Senior Security Evangelist, TEAM CYMRU
- Mischa Obrecht, Cybersecurity Specialist, DREAMLAB TECHNOLOGIES
- Pieter Wigleven, Director, Customer Engineering, Zero Networks
Click to register
The time indicated above is CEST. Please note that the exact starting time of this event might be subject to change as it will directly follow the UPU .POST Group General Assembly meeting.