The UPU seeks a project manager to provide management and oversight for the project for a period of 12 months, with an anticipated start date of 1 March 2022. The contract may be extended, depending upon performance and sponsor agreement.
The objectives of the services to be provided are to:
- Follow up with DOs on their use of the Postal Technology Centre (PTC) systems and data transmission;
- Monitor the use and exchange of EAD;
- Assist end users of the PTC technical systems through training and support;
- Draft project reports and visual presentations for progress monitoring and activity support;
- Schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings as required to facilitate the advancement of the project and all associated outcomes;
- Manage risks and resolve issues;
- Employ IT project management office tools;
- Provide project management support in the form of tracking plans, budget, quality, deliverables and dependencies;
- Manage project metrics for reporting and finance management;
- Ensure continuous monitoring of activities to identify issues and potential opportunities for improvement.
The deadline for the submission of tenders is 3 December 2021 at 17.00 CET.