Mail management system hosted by the UPU on behalf of operators with all IPS functionalities.
The deployment of the application is over the internet as SaaS (Software as a Service) on the PTC Cloud. With IPS Cloud, it is no longer necessary to install and launch IPS on a local server. This eliminates the cost of acquiring equipment and the maintenance cost. Another advantage is high scalability and security. Depending on their needs, the user can access more or less services. IPS Cloud is tailored to the specific needs of each operator. Users can count on the PTC to automatically update and manage the addition of patches. Users can access it from any connected supported device and any geographic location.
Accessibility is one of the great strengths of this model, and since November 2019 the Postal Technology Centre (PTC) obtained ISO 27001 certification for its cloud platform.
More information on the PTC ISO 27001 certification
- New service to host IPS on behalf of operators
- Based on a successful experience with IPS.POST
- Deployment of the application over the internet as SaaS
- Cloud offer as a standard package
- Platform certified ISO 27001
Easier deployment of the fat client IPS application
Upgrades of IPS are transparent to the operators. A simple email request is sufficient to coordinate a migration
Fully virtualized architecture therefore highly scalable
Flexibility of testing a different version of IPS based on a clone of the production environment
- Support team can be granted access to the environment in case a support ticket is raised. As a consequence, no time is lost in attempting to replicate an issue, or uploading a database onto our FTP.
- Direct connection to the EDI network, no late transmissions any longer
IPS Cloud pricing is designed to tailor every need.
IFS Cloud standard package
- Shared hardware platform, but dedicated virtual environments
- Typical contractual engagement is 5 years
- Standard SLA applies: 24x5 for first level support, alerts to 2nd level administrators in case of failure outside of office hours
- One major version upgrade of IPS per year