Electronic Advance Data mobile application
The easiest way to prepare your Customs declarations
(Development financed by the QSF Common Fund)
EAD mobile app provides mail items’ electronically advanced data capture, transmitting it to Postal operators and Customs. Replacing CN22/CN23 paper forms enables customs authorities to use the electronic information for expedited clearance, in conformity with their national laws.
EAD Mobile App
The EAD mobile app is available for test on the Google play store and the Apple app store.
- Speed up Customs clearance and distribution
- Facilitate e-commerce
- Control prohibited and restricted goods
- Improve product safety
- Create customs declarations (CN23)
- Sender and Recipient information
- Content Pieces details
- Associated Documents
- HS Tariff Codes lookup
- Alert of Restrictions / Prohibitions
- Dangerous Goods information
- Search submitted and pending declarations
General terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions for UPU mobile applications07.10.2020These GTC shall constitute the entire agreement between the Parties, and shall supersede any and all other previous agreements, arrangements and/or understandings, whether written or oral, between the Parties.