The Postal Payment Services User Group (PPSUG) was established with a view to ensuring, within the worldwide electronic postal payment networks, the continuing focus and degree of responsiveness required for the development of quality products and services in a highly competitive and dynamic payment services market environment.
The PPSUG operates within the remit of Committee 4 of the Postal Operations Council.
PPSUG members are able to enhance their electronic postal payment services and benefit from:
- the finalization of the PPS Operational Guide,
- the update of the PPS Multilateral Agreement and PPS AML/CFT rules,
- the deployment of the UPU’s collective PosTransfer trademark,
- the establishment of PPS quality of service standards,
- and the implementation of the PPS e-Compendium and the Financial Electronic Inquiry System (FEIS) relating to postal payments.
The package of available software tools enables postal operators to offer electronic postal payment services with state-of-the-art guarantees to secure payments between operators and protect the interests of consumers, senders and beneficiaries alike.
These services are complemented by the UPU’s PosTransfer trademark and a set of additional tools for business and quality support.